jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2007

4. The Intermediate

You will break the pain inside your mind You will break from the pain that it was all And you cannot controlled You will have to stay And take your life in a praised bicycled time So as you try To show what you have done We deliver words Into the Places Maybe in another lifetime Fears won’t be there We deliver hopes That maybe in another lifetime They can be the first To answer to my puzzle And all the priceless sentiment In all this chaos and torment They will interact And all the phases I’ve been trough And all the cases I have seen Your soul belongs To the intermediate The debt in time Will make you pay again The other way Be the dealer in the game You will break the pain inside your mind You will break from the pain that it was all And you cannot controlled You will have to stay And take your life in a praised bicycled line So as you try To show what you have done We deliver words Into the Places Maybe in another lifetime Fears won’t be there We deliver hopes That maybe in another lifetime They can be the first To answer to my puzzle And all the priceless sentiment In all this chaos and torment They will interact And all the phases I’ve been trough And all the cases I have seen Your soul belongs To the intermediate The debt in time Will make you pay again The other way Be the dealer in the game And now the time has come For you to share And its says do not infiltrate the pain Catharsis in the fire inside And it claims for you to change All the actions that has caused The hurting of you And the hurting Of your soul The taste is sweeter The nights are calm now With days of endless Hours to think The blood is flowing deeper Into the dryer parts of it The night is sweeter With fields of untaken Memories for you and me For you and me Taste sweeter Nights calm now Days of endless Hours to think Blood flowing Into the dryer parts Nights sweeter Fields of untaken Memories that once tried to Go away with the hope Of falling down Knowing that the landing Won’t hurt you But instead will make you See that everything Will be better now Memories that once tried to Go away with the hope Of falling down Knowing that the landing Won’t hurt you But instead will make you See that everything Will be better now Your soul belongs To the intermediate The debt in time Will make you pay again The other way Be the dealer in the game

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks for
providing these details.

Also visit my website - chloe バッグ

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

My homepage :: コーチ 財布